Puerto Rico Law Firm, Indiano & Williams’ Clients
Although Indiano & Williams, P.S.C. is a relatively small firm, our client reach is global. Indiano & Williams represents a broad range of clients in a variety of local and federal litigation. The firm’s clients come from all over Puerto Rico, the United States and the rest of the world. Among the distinguished corporations on our client list, we are especially proud to represent or have represented the following companies:
- Altec Industries, Inc.
- American Bureau of Shipping
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Greetings Corporation
- Aviation Facilities Company, Inc.
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Bayer Corporation
- DOW Chemical
- Eaton Corporation
- Fireman’s Fund
- Genesis Underwriting Management Company
- Island Finance of Puerto Rico
- Koch Financial Corporation
- Linde Gas LLC
- Mandalay Resort Group
- MOVA Pharmaceuticals
- National Food Processors Association
- New England Motor Freight
- State Chemical Manufacturing Co.
- The Home Depot
- The Travelers Indemnity Company
- Wells Fargo Financial
- Zurich America Insurance Company
As is clear, Indiano & Williams, P.S.C. represents diverse corporate clients, including large multinational corporations and small family owned businesses, in over twenty states, Puerto Rico, as well as several foreign countries. The firm also serves as local counsel in Puerto Rico for a number of major law firms from around the United States. Of course, we also represent single individuals and families. And no matter the size of the client, the level of attention remains constant and every client enjoys a consistent level of quality representation.