Indiano & Williams, Puerto Rico Law Firm Disclaimer
1. The material contained in this web site is provided solely for informational purposes.
2. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between you and Indiano & Williams P.S.C. or any of its attorneys.
3. Please do not send information to us that you consider confidential without first obtaining:
- A written statement from us that we represent you (a “retention letter”) and
- Permission from one of the firm’s attorney’s to provide confidential information to us relating to a particular matter.
4. Indiano & Williams P.S.C. has its principal office in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We do not wish to represent anyone as a result of their viewing of this web site in any state in which this web site may not comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.
5. This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by Indiano & Williams P.S.C. Indiano & Williams P.S.C. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Indiano & Williams P.S.C. of the site.